RELIC: A Game of Small Gods & Lost Wonders



 It's been a minute. But I'm still around.

I've been working feverishly on a new ruleset as my GLAIVE campaign cones to an end and I finally sent it off to Best Value Copy to make some physical copies for my players. Weighing in at a hefty 108 pages I actually had to break it into two zines to make it work as a saddle stitched booklet.

But this PDF version is everything in one document. I've talked about RELIC a bunch on the Camping With Owlbears podcast. I'm not sure I actually provided any insights. but I sure talked about it a bunch.

RELIC is a GLoG (Goblin Laws of Gaming) that utilizes a unique approach to magic and character classes that I really like. It is also CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 so feel free to claim entire chunks of this for yourself. Just give appropriate credit and don't use it for any commercial projects and you're good to go.

Feedback is always great, but I wouldn't leave it here. The CWO Podcast on Anchor has a janky voice message system and those always get to me. They also give me things to respond to on the podcast. :)

RELIC PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wh4vpZx2n_gmHZWCGl3jYZ48lkN4_ZUt/view?usp=sharing

RELIC 2-PAGE SPREAD PDF (My preferred way of viewing): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n_jCb1SB2iX-eeoVqiKeJ_Uf2QCtCjfK/view?usp=sharing


Comments

  1. This is a masterpiece. Just read it and fell in love with it. I liked Glaive and GLOG drew my attention but this is better than both. Congratulations. You should write more stuff and publish this officially. TAKE MY MONEY I AM TELLING YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts